CICS Performance Measurement and Transaction History
CICS Explorer enables the analysis and historical accounting of all CICS transactions, structure all the information on a historical database and provide many information counters. Uses the SMF record 110 as a source.
- New approach for collecting the CICS log (real time);
- Intercepts SMF 110 exit-time;
- You can discard the SMF 110 record after use (eliminates I/O operations);
- Data in Mainframe memory only (not uses datasets);
- Does not require any other product;
- Generate Mobile CPU Consumption CSV files to be loaded into IBM Mobile Workload Reporting Tool (MWRT tool).
º No impact on the mainframe workload;
º Historical information on the use of CICS;
º Source to charge-back based on business rules and installation patterns;
º SQL Filters and groups for clustering and correlation of information.
See average, maximun, minimun, standard deviation and a selected field to compare.
Investigate a problem by drilling-down from the moment to discover what transactions and what counters was causing the occurs.
Watch the variation of the CICS transactions along de hours of the day.
Try it on AWS Marketplace.
You can instance and use an AMI with Dino Explorer CICS Lite for free, paying only Amazon fees.
Learn more how to use the Dino Explorer CICS Lite.