Mainframe Capacity Planning
The CPU Explorer compiles all the program, jobs and step counters executions historically in a database and provide many views using the SMF 30 and its subtype (accounting) and the RMF 70.1 (CPU activity) as source.
SMF 30 subtypes 1 to 6
- Executed information of Jobs and programs;
- Information of identification of the executed services;
- For consumption and values of unit of service;
- For time and duration of execution;
- For groups and users of RACF;
- For information and totals of I/O;
- For number of I/O' s for volume of record;
- For program termination (JCLerror, Normal, Abends);
- For totals generated in these processings.
- Software MSU's
- 4hour rolling MSU's
- Summaries per CEC, LPAR, SYSPLEX and total installation
Try it on AWS Marketplace.
You can instance and use an AMI with Dino Explorer CPU Lite for free, paying only Amazon fees.
Learn more how to use the Dino Explorer CPU Lite.